Po80A SpO2 Pulse Reate Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
|FOB Price:||US $200-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PO80A
- Type: Patient/Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Parameters: SpO2, Pulse Rate
- Usage: Suitable for Adult, Pediatric and Neonate Patient.
- Battery: Built in Battery
- Pulse Rate: 30-250bpm.
- Specification: CE
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Display: 4.3 Inch High-Precision Color TFT Display
- Optional: Etco2 and Recorder
- Alarms: 3-Level Visual/Audio Alarms and Alarm Events Can B
- Trademark: SEEUCO
- Origin: China
Scope of application:
Intended for spot checking, continuous, noninvasive monitoring or recording of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2), pulse rate and pulse strength for adult, peadiatric and neonatal patients.
1. 4.3 inch high-precision color TFT display, continuous adjustable brightness.
2.Light weight and compact, very portable to carry during patient transportation.
3.Built in high capacity battery for long time operation.
4.Review trend data at any time for any patient.
5.3-level visual/audio alarms and alarm events can be stored and reviewed.
6.High capacity storage, power-off data protection.
7.Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonate patient.
Etco2 and Recorder is optional
|1. Parameters: SpO2 and Pulse Rate.|
|2. Three Displaying Modes.|
|3. Power supply|
|AC power adapter;|
|Accuracy: ±2% at 70-100%;<70%, undefined.|
|5. Pulse rate|
|Accuracy: ±2bpm at 30-250bpm.|
|Operating Temp.: 0 to 45°c|
|Storage Temp.: -20 to +60°c|
|Relative Humidity: 30 to 95%(Operating), 10 to 95%(Storage)|